this is fast speed speaking... tots and feelings shared...

Thursday, November 06, 2003

Me and my Palm...

Finally I am starting to use my m515 again (I have this **hot-hot chicky shit affair with my Palm)..

Discovered that Palm can actually synchronise with Outlook. Duh, say la earlier! (Oklor, I am outdated I admit!). Since the beginning of the week, I have been busy downloading SilverScreen themes and new apps for my Palm (okok, the illegal versions :P) so now it looks really cool with a nice Xmas theme although it's still a long way to go and an updated calendar..

My colleagues must be damn irritated with the Hotsync beep playing thruout the day since Monday, haha...!

**hot-hot chicky shit = direct translation from BM. Means that one's interest in something is only temporary and short-lived. Eg. a hobby. Or a resolution - like, going to the gym!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home