this is fast speed speaking... tots and feelings shared...

Monday, November 10, 2003

The wonders of cinnamons

*Chewing down a piece of choc banana cinnamon roll as I type*

Funny that cinnamon tastes good with whatever edibles.. Take a plain cup of coffee and add cinnamon powder. Yummy. Marinade chicky with cinnamon sticks, yummy yummy!

I have always liked cinnamon rolls since I found out about its existance in Form 1.. From then onwards, I'd buy one whenever I see it (well, ok, a bit exaggerated - but I do like cinnamon rolls!!)..

Come to think about it, in the period of two weeks, I had eaten about 10 cinnamon rolls!! Dunno why, but somehow my last few shopping trips ended up with a bump into cinnamon roll shops! And thus, my conclusion as below:

Cinnabon's - expensive! Got variety, but not much gravy/cream/toppings (plain stingy!!)..
Ikea's - cheap and good. But only originals available - no choice!
Saint Cinnamons' - the best!! Reasonable pricing! Many flavors to choose from! Generous amount toppings & ingredients! My best ratings go to Choc Banana and Almond. Even the Originals taste fab! They currently have an offer, buy 4 free 2! Damn worth it, man.. (now you know why I am eating so many, haha.. cant resist, have to try all the flavors, ya know what I mean?!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home