this is fast speed speaking... tots and feelings shared...

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Of groans and moans...

Ever had a colleague who groans and moans all the time? One that likes to do that especially loud, just so that you know he has a lot of work to do/is stressed/etc etc?

Well there's one here, sitting about 5m away from me. It's really annoying and irritating, especially when I'm in such good mood everyday. Heee...

This groaner/moaner likes to talk loudly too, and I dubbed him the Loudspeaker. I bet he's the scouts Commander in high school! The highest level of his torture to all others sitting around him is his whistling. Everytime he does that, I have to play my MP3s and cover my decent ears with my good ol' Altec Lansing. All my life I had never heard anyone who could whistle a more out-of-tuned song than him! He's the winner of all things impossible!!

Cheers, here's to Mr. Loudspeaker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home