this is fast speed speaking... tots and feelings shared...

Friday, April 02, 2004

Bungee jump, anyone?

Yesterday morning a particular poster in the lift caught my immediate attention. It was offering a once in a lifetime chance to bungee jump in the vicinity of the office! Here I was, half awake, wondering when did we come out with such a club. The details were quite interesting though:

- there will be a local TV crew (TV3 channel) coming to film the entire event and air it on national tv *wow*
- we will be jumping from a skybridge that connects both our office buildings, and the jump will happen right on the highest part of skybridge itself! Tot the skybridge is horizontally level?
- you can choose 2 different jumps; jumping down to one metre from the ground or jumping down as near to the tarmac as possible. Man, are these people insane?!

Since the descriptions were so long, I had to press on the 'door open' lift button to finish up reading! There I was, hogging the lift, but I couldn't find the date and time! It's only says 'Thursday'. Damn!

This event became the hot topic for the day... people were talking everywhere, some trying to 'gang up' so that they can jump together, others persuading their peers to join in the fun.

Then came the end of the day, and I took the lift to the basement carpark. The moment I stepped into the lift, I saw this really big red words over the poster:

APRIL FOOLS!!

What?! I've been fooled! @!#$%&^

Bungee jump, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home